This week on Ask Chef, I’m sharing a short tutorial on how you can place together a beautiful seafood platter this New Years eve.
Here’s what I included:
- Ahi tuna (uncooked)
- Ahi tuna marinade (1/2 cup dark soy, 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp minced ginger, 1 tsp sriracha, 1 tsp hoisin sauce, 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds – mix it together)
- Cooked lobster
- Cooked prawns
- Smoked salmon
- Cooked king crab
- Cooked scallops
- Sockeye salmon cooked with a garlic butter
Garnishes I used:
- Hot peppers
- Red onion
- Thai sauce
- Spicy beans
- Green onions
- Traditional shrimp cocktail sauce
- Housemade honey mustard (1 cup mayo, 1 tbsp mustard, 2 tbsp honey, salt & pepper to taste – mix it together & keep it cold in the fridge)
- Leafy greens
- Lemons & limes
- Baguette (drizzled with olive oil, cheese, & herbs – baked at 350°F for 10 minutes)
Come by Ritz Grill for lunch! Order online here. Tues-Fri 10am-2pm!
Follow us on social for more content!